February 19 - 22, 2019
JW Marriott, Palm Springs, CA
Head of CRM and Campaign Strategy
When customers interact with our brand by discovering us online or visiting a physical retail store, they are interacting with us as a total experience - they’re not dissecting us by “channel” when they receive a marketing email or phone our customer service centres. So how can we ensure that our customers experience is seamless from clicks to bricks? The CRM program at Indochino tackled this exciting challenge with these key focuses:
• 360 Customer Data View: How we utilized our talented Business Intelligence team to build an RFV model that scales with our CRM program
• Map The Journey: Our omnichannel customer touchpoints mean we need messages that match and messages that are meaningful to every customer.
• Dynamic Content that WORKS: How we layered dynamic content into our email program to fill data gaps and increase revenue and traffic to our brick and mortar stores.
• Going Beyond Email: The future of communication is multi-channel messaging, and SMS is helping us grow our retail channel and improve the customer experience along the way.
1:45 PM Panel Discussion: Keep Your Customer Coming Back For More: Enhancing The Relationship With Your Brand
With so many channels to connect, why is it that today’s customers seek brand relationships? It is critical to know which data will lead to an effective retention program. Testing and measuring the effectiveness of the program and iterating as needed, will lead to long term connection. Executives on this panel give you their best tips to enhance the customer and buyer relationship:
• Understanding how and why today’s customers are seeking brand relationships
• Connecting with your customers: assessing data to understand how to engage them long term
• Creating and implementing an effective retention program
• Testing and measuring the effectiveness of your program and iterating as needed