Transforming Retail. Together.
eTail is a four day retreat designed to help you increase the profits from your business.
You’ll get action-packed strategies and make connections with the top mind’s at America’s most successful retailers. No commercials. No egos. We cut out the fluff so you can return to the office with detailed take-aways.Download Agenda
"Inspirational and motivational”
Stephanie Barnes, eCommerce Content Strategist
“I’m challenged to think better, do better”
Heather Blachowski, Director, Digital Content Operations
“eTail has set the bar pretty high for digital conferences”
Anshuman Taneja, VP, Product & UX
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
They’re Brave. They’re Bold. They’re Innovative. And They’re All Speaking at eTail.
"Simply put: attending eTail has made us more profitable as a business”
Guido Campello, CEO, Creative Director
“Relevant topics, great content, outstanding networking”
Meredith Wollman, Manager, Customer Marketing
“We were blown away by the amount of real life examples”
Sebastian Pawlowski, Director, Digital Marketing
Why eTail is Rated #1
An Awesome Time, Guaranteed
We’re known in the industry for awesome experiences you can’t get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our famous evening receptions.
You’ll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true retail community.
Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business
We’re not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities.
You’ll hear from Founders, CEO’s, VPs and those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
The Most Interactive Conference, Ever
Benefit from over 30 hours of discussion groups, creative think-tanks, Tonight Show sessions, lightning rounds, roundtables, structured & unstructured networking activities, and much more.
This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak “off-the-record” with your peers. You’ll build relationships like never before.
Agenda At A Glance
Mon, Feb 24
- Search: Optimizing SEO, Display, & Retargeting
- Email + Retention: Email, Retention & CRM
- Tech: An Exploration of Emerging Tech
- UX + Merchandising: Optimize Your Merchandising & UX Strategies
- Seize the Seasons Welcome Parties
Tues, Feb 25
- Track A: Discoverability & Marketplaces
- Track B: Omnichannel Opportunities
- Track C: Personalization & Behavioral Marketing
- Track D: Customer Acquisition / Conversion Optimization
- Track E: Engagement & Community Building
- Track F: Next Generation Customers
- Track G: C-Suite Retreat
Wed, Feb 26
Digital & Omni Success
- Track A: Elevating Your eCommerce
- Track B: Creative, Content, Branding
- Track C: Loyalty, Engagement & CX
- Track D: AI & Data
- Track E: Innovation & Disruption in eCommerce
- Women in (R)eTail Networking
- Retailer-Only Roundtables
Thurs, Feb 27
Build Your Digital Future
- eTail Award for Retail Visionary
- Digitally Native Keynote Panel
- Discussion: D2C Expansion
- Keynote: Merging Online & Offline Commerce
- Keynote: Taking a Digital Brand Offline
- Keynote Panel Discussion: Leaders In Retail Tech
- California Wine Tasting
- Meet & Collaborate Meetings
One Of A Kind Audience
From the Billion dollar club, to the start-ups. From travel, beauty, arts, electronics and much more – eTail is for retailers that want world-class eCommerce. This community is one of a kind, and the perfect balance of quality, quantity, and variety.
eTail In The News
Senior editors and staff from mainstream and industry media, as well as leading industry analysts attend and cover eTail, where industry news happens. Check out the articles, interviews and announcements from the largest and most disruptive eCommerce and tech companies.
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates eTail as the number one eCommerce and multi-channel event of its kind.
Come as an attendee. Leave a part of the eTail community.