Transform EMAIL + RETENTION Summit
Monday, February 24th, 2020
Reengagement emails play a critical role in lifecycle marketing campaigns, and when faced with increased unsubscribe rates, retailers can face a number of risks including email deliverability issues or damage to your sender reputation. Learn to turn your inactive subscribers into active subscribers in this dynamic panel, with digital marketing, email and Co-Founders from the skincare, travel and oral care industries. Learn trade secrets and leave with pages of notes to get your customers to reengage today.
- Reviewing the biggest missteps retailers make that lead to unsubscribes
- Evaluating reasons for disengagement: Time? Affinity? How to analyze the differences
- Creating new customer interactions that are focused on re-engagement
- Thinking about how to “not scare them away”: Keeping them engaged long term
As marketers we craft messages, creative assets and consumer journeys to help people make choices. We hope that beautifully designed emails, obvious buttons and accessible landing pages will make the path to purchase easy. However, consumer choices are as logical as the path to purchase is linear. The decision-making process can be flawed and marketers must design with that in mind. This presentation will outline different cognitive biases and go in-depth with ways to leverage it in email marketing.
- Why is it important to consider cognitive biases in email marketing?
- What if marketers used these biases to help consumers make choices easier or faster?
- What are examples of cognitive biases in email and how to use them (ethically)?
- How do you use choice architecture to shape the most effective email strategy?