Transform EMAIL + RETENTION Summit
Monday, February 24th, 2020
Reengagement emails play a critical role in lifecycle marketing campaigns, and when faced with increased unsubscribe rates, retailers can face a number of risks including email deliverability issues or damage to your sender reputation. Learn to turn your inactive subscribers into active subscribers in this dynamic panel, with digital marketing, email and Co-Founders from the skincare, travel and oral care industries. Learn trade secrets and leave with pages of notes to get your customers to reengage today.
- Reviewing the biggest missteps retailers make that lead to unsubscribes
- Evaluating reasons for disengagement: Time? Affinity? How to analyze the differences
- Creating new customer interactions that are focused on re-engagement
- Thinking about how to “not scare them away”: Keeping them engaged long term
In email marketing, there are dozens of places to leverage behavioral science to make the experience better for the recipient. This eye-opening detailed presentation will outline different heuristics and go in depth with ways to use it in email marketing. Looking to increase your response and open rates? Use consumer behavior to shape the most effective email strategy. From retargeting programs on forgotten cart items to progress checks on complicated tasks.
- Reviewing retargeting programs, forgotten cart items, and progress checks on complicated tasks
- Breaking down renewal email reminders
- Looking at examples of emails that play on emotional needs or repetition
- Detailed best practice examples of using heuristics in your email strategy effectively