February 23 - 25, 2021
Day One – Tuesday, February 23 2021
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021
In a world where customers are hesitant to go in store, retailers must explore new ways to bring convenience and efficiency to their customer, knowing that shopping patterns and customer behaviors have changed. Hear how a group of industry leaders have transformed their company to:
- Recognize that the economics for the online business are changing daily
- Set growth expectations around new initiatives that are focused on convenience
- Measure programs effectively and evaluating; whether you need to use new KPIs or metrics
- Think about the impact on different channels and how your attribution models may need to change
- Identify how standard measurements may change for online v. offline when adding more convenience-focused initiatives such as BOPIS, ship to store, etc.
Day Two – Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Wednesday, February 24th, 2021
11:45 AM KEYNOTE FIRESIDE CHAT: A COVID Transformation Success Story: Exceeding Customer Expectations At Every Step Of The Shopping Journey
During the darkest days of the Pandemic, brands who were quick to adapt and change course were able to successfully retain existing customers and acquire many new customers as well. Throughout this Fireside Chat, learn how effective pivots have led to giant profits and the key steps that were taken such as:
- Rolling out a new business model in this ultra-fast-paced, digital environment: what are the need to haves vs. the nice to haves
- Mapping out a value proposition: how obvious do you need to make your brand differentiators in this new retail environment?
- Reviving brand affinity— how it may have been lost, and the steps needed to attract (or win back) customers